Wallingford Little League Self-Assessment
Parents are responsible to conduct a self-assessment prior to all practices and games.
We cannot stress this enough these questions are to be completed and answered prior to leaving your home.
- Within the last 14 days, have you experienced either one of the following:
- New shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- New cough
- Within the last 14 days, have you experienced two of more of the following:
- New chills
- New headache
- Repeated shaking with chills
- New muscle pain
- New sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have you been advised to stay home by a medical professional due to illness that might be COVID-19?
- In the last 14 days, have you been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19?
*If person answers YES to any of the above, they will not be granted access to play or practice until tested and cleared.